Dallas Criminal Defense Attorneys
Fiercely Advocating for Your Rights in Dallas & Austin, TX
Individuals facing criminal offense charges are often unsure of what the future could hold and concerned about how their case may impact their life. At DebnamRust, P.C., we're committed to creating a safe, judgment-free zone for our criminal offense clients. We know you're presumed innocent until proven guilty. We're here to listen to the details of your case and be the fierce advocates you need to protect your rights.
Examples of Criminal Defense in Dallas
Our Dallas criminal defense lawyers have experience helping clients navigate the following types of cases:
- Domestic violence. Domestic violence charges are incredibly serious. Our attorneys will stand by your side to represent you in and out of court.
- Misdemeanors. If you're facing a misdemeanor, having a lawyer who can advocate for your rights and even help you pursue something like an expungement is invaluable.
- Felonies. Felonies are the most serious type of criminal offense, so having an attorney you can trust throughout your felony case is crucial.
- Assault. Our lawyers understand the most effective ways to represent clients during assault cases.
- Drug possession. We'll help you navigate your case and pursue the best possible outcome.
- Probation revocation. Obtaining probation can give you some of your freedom back - our lawyers will fight for you to maintain your probation rights.
- DWI/DUI. Being convicted of a DWI or DUI could completely change your life. Our attorneys will represent you through thick and thin.
- Burglary and theft. Our attorneys have the legal experience necessary to fight for your rights in a burglary or theft dispute.
- Check fraud. Our lawyers can represent you in court and help you find the best path forward in your case.
- Unlawful carrying of a weapon. We'll work hard to defend your rights, including the capability to bear arms.
- Juvenile. We'll do everything in our power to ensure your child receives the treatment they deserve during a juvenile case.
At DebnamRust, P.C., we understand just how severely being convicted of a criminal offense can change someone's life. We'll relentlessly fight for your rights in the courtroom, helping defend you against criminal charges.