Dallas Family Law Attorneys
Also Serving Clients in Austin & Throughout Texas
If you're worried about how a family law dispute could impact your life and family, you're not alone. Dealing with a case such as a divorce or custody battle can be nerve-wracking. At DebnamRust, P.C., we know how sensitive family law conflicts can be. We're here to make things easier for you, putting your mind at ease and shouldering the burden of your case so you can focus on yourself and your loved ones.
Our Practice Areas
At DebnamRust, P.C., our Dallas family lawyers have experience helping clients navigate cases in the following practice areas:
- Parentage/paternity. Obtaining paternity rights can help a mother or father ensure their child receives the support and peace of mind they deserve. We'll help you get there.
- LGBTQ+ issues. At DebnamRust, P.C., our attorneys are committed to helping LGBTQ+ Texans navigate complex family law disputes and protect their rights.
- Family violence. If you're a survivor/victim of family violence, our lawyers can help you take steps to protect yourself, such as obtaining a temporary or permanent protective order.
- Adoption. The adoption process can be surprisingly complex. Our attorneys will take the necessary steps to help you obtain parentage.
- Divorce. It's no secret that divorces are legally and emotionally challenging. Our experienced family lawyers are here to help you navigate the process with confidence and pursue the best outcome for your short and long-term needs.
- Post-divorce modifications. Not all court orders are evergreen. We'll work with you to petition the court to modify an outdated court order.
- Prenuptial agreements. A prenup enables you to protect your property and even forge a stronger bond with your spouse. We'll help you draft a thorough prenup that serves your needs.
- Child custody. We know how daunting custody disputes can be for parents, which is why we do everything in our power to help clients obtain an equitable custody arrangement that enables them to spend time with their child(ren).
- Child support and spousal maintenance. Child and spousal support cases are often incredibly contentious - our lawyers will help you defend your rights in and out of court.
- Child Welfare. Our attorney Kimberly L. Austin is a certified Child Welfare Specialist by the National Association of Counsel for Children. She has years of experience in child abuse law and neglect law and can help you navigate the legal complexities associated with these cases.
At DebnamRust, P.C., our Dallas family lawyers are committed to helping Texans in a wide range of legal disputes protect their rights and best interests.