Estate Administration in Dallas
Dedicated to Providing Exceptional Legal Guidance
After a loved one passes, their estate will likely go through the probate process and the court will assign an individual to administer and distribute the decedent’s assets. At DebnamRust PC in Dallas, our estate administration team understands that this can be an overwhelming situation for families, which is why we are committed to ensuring this process goes as smoothly as possible. You can rely on us for open communication and personalized attention.
Call our law office today at (214) 758-8681 to request a consultation with one of our estate administration attorneys to get started!
Different Types of Estate Administration
In Texas, there are two types of estate administration, depending on the details of your circumstances:
- Dependent administration: When heirs cannot agree on how to divide an estate, dependent administration may be needed. Court approval is required for any major steps that administrators of the estate take and, as a result, it is often a slower and more expensive path.
- Independent administration: Independent administration is a more simplified process that is also free from supervision of the court. Through this option, you can avoid many costly delays that often arise through court intervention.
Prepared to Handle All Aspects of Estate Administration
The probate process can be time-consuming and expensive, which is why our team does everything possible to make it as streamlined and cost-effective as possible.
Below is a list of what our estate administration team can assist you with:
- Will validation
- Trust administration
- Assessing the value of an estate
- Settling estate taxes and debts
- Identifying all beneficiaries
- Distributing property
- Title transfers
- Appointing a personal representative
- Handling will contests and probate litigation
The aftermath of losing a loved one can be overwhelming. With our team on your side, you will receive the strong support you need to feel stable during this challenging time. While you focus on caring for your family and coping with your grief, our estate administration attorneys will satisfy any legal obligations you need to fulfill.
Contact Our Experienced Estate Administration Team for a Consultation Today!
If you lost a loved one, do not hesitate to contact the skilled team at DebnamRust PC in Dallas to handle your estate administration needs. Our estate administration attorneys know how emotionally difficult these situations can be and will provide the compassionate and caring legal assistance you deserve. With our inclusive team on your side, you can navigate this complex process as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Reach out to our law office today at (214) 758-8681 to schedule a consultation with an experienced member of our team to get started.